How is hiring and immigration different from what you are already doing? Interview and hiring practices that take diverse cultural perspectives into consideration are actually better for all job candidates no matter where they come from.
When we learn to recognize talent even if it doesn’t “look or sound like me”, we can better place our new hires into appropriate positions and have realistic expectations about their skills. Fortunately most of the ground work has already been done by future oriented Central Alberta businesses.
Explore some best practice ideas and see how they might work in your workplace.
Find out what Central Alberta employers have said about…
- How we interview for front line people
- How we interview for managers
- Interviews in Central Alberta
- How we choose the right candidate
- What if we made a mistake?
- Dealing with unconscious bias